Recipe: Outback Steakhouse Creamy Potato Soup
- 5 or 6 large potatoes
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounce can)
- 1 lb. Velveta Cheese, cubed
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
- Sour cream
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Green onion tops
- Wash, peel, cut potatoes in small pieces.
- In medium size pot, barely cover with water, boil until cooked but still firm. Add milk and cheese. Cook on low stirring constantly until cheese melts. Do not boil.
- Ladle into serving bowls and add toppings of sour cream, bacon bits, shredded cheese, and green onion tops.