Recipe: Red Lobster’s Roasted Maine Lobster with Crabmeat Stuffing
- 1 pound blue crab meat
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 2 whole Maine lobsters
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients except crab.
- Fold in crab meat, refrigerate.
- Split lobsters length wise with a large knife, remove stomach sac.
- Place equal portions of crab stuffing in each head.
- Crack claws with the blunt side of knife.
- Pour lemon juice on tail meat, then sprinkle with paprika and dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.