Recipe: Deluxe Cheesy Tuna Casserole
Summary: Cooking on a budget and in a hurry, two all time favorites — cheesy pasta and tuna casserole — come together in this filling meal. You can have it on the table in less than an hour!
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed RITZ Crackers or 1/2 cup hand-crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Add vegetables, tuna, milk to the soup and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- SPOON into greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish. Toss cracker crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
Photo and recipe adapted from Kraft