Summary: Bring on the flavor!!
- 2 c. prepared turkey meatballs1 jar Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro Pasta Sauce, Tomato Basil
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 soft sandwich rolls
- 1 c. Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncinis
- 4 oz. provolone cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1/4 c. olive oil and prepare turkey meatballs according to package directions. Add Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro Pasta Sauce and simmer on low.
- While meatballs are cooking, slice onion and cook in a skillet on medium high heat with remaining olive oil until edges are caramelized.
- Open sandwich rolls and place on a baking sheet. Place onions on one side of the sandwich rolls. Place Mezzetta Peperoncinis on the other side and top with provolone cheese. Heat in oven for five minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove pan from oven and add turkey meatballs to sandwiches. Serve with remaining sauce.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Mezzetta.com