Recipe: Strawberry Fruit Cups
Summary: If you don’t have to much time to prepare a dessert but you want to be showy, what better than these delicious strawberry fruit cups.
- 1 carton large strawberries
- 1 pint chopped cherries
- 2 nectarines
- 1 large ripe mango
- mint leaves
- whip cream (optional)
- Use the largest strawberries you can find.
- Your filling, your preference. These fruit cups have chopped cherries, nectarines and a mango.
- Hull your strawberries, then use a grapefruit knife and carve a hole in the center, then fill it with your preferred fruit.
- Cut the bottoms flat to stand your strawberry fruit cups upright.
- Finally, we can decorate them with fresh mint leaves. Could also put a dollop of whip cream on top.
Photo and Recipe adapted from: Baker’s Royale