Summary: These just have a flavor that comes through all on their own.
- 24 fresh mushroom caps, stems removed and reserved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1 pound Andouille sausage, chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- garnish, minced chives, chopped scallions or parsley
For recipe instructions visit Bourbon and Boots by clicking here!