Summary: Avocado is considered as one of the healthiest foods in the planet as it contains in excess of 25 essential nutrients.
- 2 Avocado (Chopped 1 cm Dice)
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- Juice of one lime
- 15 ml (1Tbsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- a Dash of Tabasco Sauce or hot pepper flakes to taste
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Serve with Nachos, crispy baguette or Flax Seed Crackers
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: sites.google.com