Recipe: Jamaican Mango Cheesecake
Summary: If your not able to find the Jamaican ingredients I’m sure this would be delish with what you have available.
- 1 cup gram cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Jamaican cinnamon
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup chopped Jamaican peanuts
- 2½ cups Jamaican mango puree
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- zest of ½ Jamaican orange
- If your not able to find the Jamaican ingredients I’m sure this would be delish with what you have available.
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of springform pan.
- Thoroughly mix sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, salt, vanilla, Jamaican orange zest
- and Jamaican mango puree.
- Beat well with an electric mixer. Pour into springform pan. Place pan in bain marie
- (water bath) and bake 2½ hours at 350′.
- Increase temperature to 400′ and bake 20 minutes more.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of: Islandbuzzjamaica.com