Recipe: Olive Garden Lobster Spaghetti
Summary: Awesome! Olive Garden Lobster Spaghetti, Lobsters Yum, …
- 2 lobsters (1.5 lbs each)
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- ¼ cup sherry
- 1 6-oz pack fresh spinach
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 stick cold butter, cut into pieces
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 12 oz spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- HEAT water in a very large stock pot until boiling.
- PLACE 1 lobster, head first, into boiling water. Allow to boil for 10 minutes. Remove from water and allow to cool slightly. Repeat process for other lobster. Once lobsters are cool enough to handle, cut lobsters in half lengthwise.
- COMBINE onion, garlic and extra virgin olive oil in a separate large pan. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add crushed red pepper, white wine, sherry and the halved lobsters. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Remove lobster from sauce.
- TWIST off two front claws where they join the body. Using the back of a knife, crack claws and remove meat from tail and body.
- ADD spinach, tomatoes and butter to sauce. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Add lobster tail and claw meat. Allow to cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- COAT cooked, drained pasta with sauce, transfer to large bowl (or individual dishes), top with lobster and remaining sauce. Garnish with lobster shells.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: OliveGarden.com
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4