Almost as easy and fast to make as the boxed stuff. The advantage here…it’s only 5 ingredients.
Recipe: The Extra Creamiest Cheesiest Mac n Cheese Ever
- 1 16 oz box pasta shells (or macaroni, bow tie,etc) I used 3/4 or 12 oz for this recipe
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup(10 3/4 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1-2 cups cubed Velveeta (you can use grated mild cheddar if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain noodles. Add back to warm pot.
- Stir in the butter, cheese soup, and about half the can of evaporated milk. Stir until combined.
- Add 1 cup of cheese to start. Add more until you achieve your desired cheesiness level.
- Keep the burner on low to help melt things together.
- If it gets too thick, add a bit more of the evaporated milk to thin it out.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Kraftrecipes.com