Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Recipe: Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground red hot pepper flakes, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker. Add the chicken, try to coat it well with the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- Shred the chicken with a fork, and return to the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- Serve on rolls of your choice.
Photo credit: Food Thinkers / flickr.com / CC BY-NC-SA