Liven up that same old salad by layering those fresh ingredients into a Mason jar! Perfect for a party or grab and go for lunch, these layered salad jars are jammed packed with flavor. Grab, go and enjoy!
- 8 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette or Greek-inspired dressing
- 2 cups red sugar plum tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped English cucumber
- 2 cups pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 cups fired-roasted red and yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red onion, chopped
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- All ingredients are listed in layering order.
- Divide all of the ingredients evenly among four Mason jars.
- Shake to coat salad items with dressing and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of All Parenting