Recipe: Easter Carrots
Summary: Disguise sweet strawberries as bunny-friendly carrots for a fun treat table addition.
- 12 ounces vanilla almond bark
- 16 strawberries
- orange gel-based or oil-based food coloring
- Just microwave 12 ounces of vanilla Almond Bark, uncovered, in a 2-Cup (500 mL) Prep Bowl, stirring halfway through, for about one minute total.
- Stir in orange gel-based or oil-based food coloring, a couple drops at a time until you get desired color. (Do not use water-based food coloring.)
- Then, dip 16 fresh strawberries (elongated ones look best) in the melted bark and place on a piece of Parchment Paper.
- Using a wooden pick, create a few lines on strawberries to resemble a carrot, then cool completely before your little bunnies start munching.
Number of servings (yield): 16
Recipe adapted from PamperedChef.com