Noticed this recipe on Pinterest with missing a very important missing ingredient, so now you can have the actual copy cat recipe for Bob Evens Peanut Butter Pie!!
- 1 (5 ounce) package Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups cold skim or whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 pre-baked or homemade pie shell, lightly browned
- 1 (6 ounce) jar hot fudge (or make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Garnish: chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts
- Whisk together pudding mix and cold milk in bowl until creamy. Add 1/2 cup whipped whipping cream, peanut butter. Whisk until completely blended.
- Spread hot fudge in the bottom of the baked pie shell, pour pudding mixture over that, cover with generous layer of Cool Whip whipped topping.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour until set.
- Remove from freezer, drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts.
- Cover, chill 2 hours, serve.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Freeze 1 hour Chill 2 hours
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe adapted from BobEvansathome.com