Summary: Looking for an easy, beautiful, and totally healthy dessert? Then you’ve gotta try this 3-ingredient Paleo Cherry-Banana-Almond Ice Cream!
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled and thoroughly frozen
- 1 cup frozen organic bing cherries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- Place all ingredients into an industrial-strength blender (like a Vitamix) and blend on low, then high, until ice cream forms.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer-safe dish and freeze until ready to use.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Babble.com