Recipe: Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Summary: Restaurant food made at home! Did you know it could be so easy? Just Shake and Bake, and this can even be Healthy!!
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix (or Heart Smart Bisquick or Gluten Free Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted (optional)
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 14 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of BettyCrocker.com