Recipe: Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Packs
Summary: Peek into a packet of power-packed pork! You’ll find a whole meal with saucy veggies!
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 pork boneless rib or loin chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick (1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large ears corn, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1 cup baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 cups (from 1-pound 4-ounce bag) refrigerated cooked new potato wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray half of one side of four 18×12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey and cumin in small bowl. Place 1 pork chop, 3 pieces corn, 1/4 cup carrots and 1/2 cup potato wedges on center of each sprayed foil sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Spoon 3 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork and vegetables on each sheet.
- Fold foil over pork and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Grill packets 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until pork is slightly pink in center. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from Bettycrocker.com