- If using a normal lemon or other tart citrus, increase the sugar to 3/4 cup.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice, orange juice or other citrus juice
- 2 large eggs
- Zest of 2 lemons or 1 large orange
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of crumbs is fine if you only want crust on the bottom. Use 3 cups if you want sides.
- 2 to 3 cups finely ground graham crackers
- 6 to 8 tbsp. of butter
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- If you love vanilla bean or if your beans are thin, feel free to add another bean for more flavor.
- 5 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 5 eggs, room temp
- 2 egg yolks, room temp
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise and seeds scraped (or 2 tsp. vanilla extract)
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, room temp
Preparation time: 45 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 hour(s) 10 minute(s)