Summary: Serve off the skewer on fresh lettuce and a drizzle of vinaigrette for an elegant, light luncheon.
- 1 lb. 31/40 Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 12 oz. grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. Fresh Basil Pesto
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cover and marinate 10 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp and tomatoes on skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use. Grill, turning once, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Preparation time: 35 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from samsclub.com