Recipe: Sweet Chili Asian Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 3/4 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated peeled ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. minced green onion or cilantro
- BAKE wings in foil-lined pan at 500°F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 min. until crispy, turning once.
- MIX Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in large bowl.
- TOSS wings in sauce to coat. Sprinkle with green onion or cilantro.
Alternate Cooking Directions: Deep-fry at 375°F for 10 min. Broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 min., turning once. Grill over medium heat 20 to 25 min., turning often.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe adapted from FranksRedHot.com