Recipe: Crunchy Apple and Grape Salad
Summary: Apples & grapes teamed up with crunchy almonds and walnuts, mixed with a cinnamon-y yogurt sauce. This is one great salad!
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- ⅓ cups Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- Juice From 1/2 A Lemon
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Apples (your Choice), Cored And Diced
- 1 Pear, Cored And Diced
- 1 Stalk Of Celery, Diced
- ½ cups Silvered Almonds
- ½ cups Walnuts, Chopped
- 2 cups Seedless Grapes, Halved
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Stick this in the fridge while you make the salad.
- Once you have all the fruit and nuts chopped up, pour the dressing over and stir gently to coat. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe adapted from: TheCuttingEdgeOrdinary