Recipe: Chicken Parmigiana Burgers
Summary: A quick lunch or weeknight meal ready in less than 10 minutes your whole family will enjoy!
- 16 oz lean chicken burgers (ground chicken)
- 4 oz part skim mozzarella cheese
- Parmigiana cheese
- 1 cup pomodoro sauce (jar sauce would work)
- 4 sesame seed buns
- Heat the sauce;
- cook burgers 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Top with cheese; when melted put on a roll and top with sauce. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 6 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from: SkinnyTaste.com