Recipe: Country Style Ribs
Summary: Southern barbecue, offers a distinctive style and unique flavor. Try this tempting Southern Style recipe for Country-Style Ribs.
- 1-1/2 cups Jack Daniel’s® Honey Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups Jack Daniel’s Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 3 pounds country ribs (boneless pork)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Set aside 1/2 cup Honey Smokehouse barbecue sauce to use on cooked ribs.
- Place ribs in 4-quart saucepot. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs. Cover and simmer 1 hour or until tender.
- While cooking, prepare grill.
- Remove ribs from sauce and discard liquid. Grill 15 minutes or until browned. Brush on reserved sauce to finish ribs.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s) 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: JackDanielsSauces.com