Recipe: Aqua Blue Seaside Cupcakes
Summary: These are a fun treat to make for a pool party or a birthday. Children will love putting the fish in the “water”!!
- 1 box Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (1 lb.) bag red soft and chewy fish-shaped candy
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes, creating peaks by pulling knife away from surface. Sprinkle candy bits from frosting evenly over each cupcake. Arrange 3 to 4 fish-shaped candies on top of each cupcake.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 24
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Pillsbury.com