Recipe: Pink Ombre Marshmallow Flowers
Summary: I’m not a fashionista but I think color graduating – ombre style is still in, right? I hope so because I made some Pink Ombre Marshmallow Flowers. Have a fluffy and sweet day.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch for coating
- 3 3/4 envelopes unflavored gelatin / one envelope is approximately 7grams of gelatin, 2 1/4 tsp to 2 1/2tsp/
- 1 cup cold water,divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites, or reconstituted powdered egg white/meringue powder/ *
- 1tbl vanilla extract
- Pink Food Coloring
- * one egg white = 2 tsp of powdered egg white plus 2 Tbl of warm water. I use Wilton’s Meringue powder to substitute fresh egg white.