Summary: You think I’m kidding? I’m not. I swore a long time ago that I would only put up my very best recipes on the blog- and this one is absolutely freaking awesome. And easy too. You will never, ever, buy the ready-to-make box of pseudo-lemon bars again. This one is the be all and end all.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of butter (3 sticks) melted completley
- While that’s baking, make the lemon curd:
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup FRESH lemon juice. NO skimping with frozen or the squeezie lemon on this one. Don’t do it.
- the outer yellow zest from 2 or 3 lemons.
For instructions please visit: DandelionMama.com