Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Summary: Banana cream pie made easy! A chocolate chip cookie dough crust makes the dessert!
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, (optional)
- NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Meals.com