Recipe: Creamy Cucumber Salad
Summary: We really enjoyed this creamy, dill-flavored dish! The cucumbers were crisp and tangy from the creamy dressing. It’s a tasty, refreshing dish that will be great at future barbecues!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, toss together cucumbers and onions.
- Pour sour cream mixture over top and mix together.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Food.com