Recipe: S’mores Ice-Cream Sandwiches
Summary: Get two summer favorites, ice-cream sandwiches and s’mores all in one cool dessert!
- 32 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 gallon brick-style chocolate ice cream
- Arrange 16 of the graham crackers in bottom of ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch. Spread frosting on top of each cracker. Spread marshmallow creme on one side of remaining crackers.
- Cut ice cream crosswise into four 3/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each slice into fourths to make 16 pieces. (Freeze remaining ice cream for another use.) Place one ice cream piece on each cracker in pan. Top with remaining crackers, marshmallow sides down, pressing lightly.
- Cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Wrap each sandwich in foil or plastic wrap; store in freezer.
Make and keep these sandwiches in the freezer up to 2 weeks. If the ice cream is too hard to cut, refrigerate it 20 to 30 minutes to soften.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 16