Recipe: Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
Summary: This is super simple and wildly popular in our house. I hope y’all like it!
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 can RoTel, We used mild but you could easily use a hotter variety
- 1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots (I bought a 5 pound bag because they were cheaper and just covered the top of the crock pot with them)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
For instructions please visit: TammileeTips.com
Note: If you don’t want to wait for the crock pot, your could easily let this simmer on the stove top while baking the Tator Tots and top with cheese.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6