Summary: The most scrumptious mushroom tart I have ever eaten.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced red (or yellow) onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz cremini or mini bella mushrooms, cleaned and rough chopped, have another 1 or 2 extra for garnish, thinly sliced.
- 1 tsp dry herbes de Provence
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (half of a small tub) of light cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella or Provolone cheese