The perfect appetizer or snack! Enjoy!!
Cheesy Spinach Crescent Rolls
cal Calories 121kcal
fat Total Fat 4g
sat fat Saturated Fat 2g
chol Cholesterol 12mg
sodium Sodium 276mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 15g
Serving size 50g Calories from fat 39kcal Fiber 1g Protein 6g Sugar 2g
2 tubes crescent rolls, Pillsbury (8 ct. each)
4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
3 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped (about half of a pre-washed bag)
1 egg white, beaten
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together chopped spinach, cheeses, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles.
- Using a spoon or your hands, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture onto the wide part of the dough triangle.
- Carefully roll up the crescents.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush the tops with egg white.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Feel free to use an type of cheese(s) that are your favorite.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: woodrose4.tumblr