I am all about quick and easy this week! It is so nice to throw this into the crockpot and have an awesome flavorful meal for dinner. The chicken was so tender and the entire family gobbled them up! It is definitely meal that everyone should try!
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- Hamburger buns
- Arrange chicken.. See below..