Creamy ranch enchiladas topped with cheese and baked to perfection! The flavor combination of the ranch and salsa was delicious and the ranch drizzled on top was perfect! I was so happy with how these turned out and our family loved them!
Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch dry salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bottle
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 package white flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cilantro for garnish
- Cook and.. See below..