With a family of eight to feed, I’m often hunting around for new casserole recipes and often I come up with a few of my own. It has chicken, bacon, cheese, creamy saucy goodness… It’s crazy good.
Cheesy Bacon Chicken Casserole or Crazy Good Casserole
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 16 ounce box pasta, spiral
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and crumble.. See below..
For full directions please visit: TheCoersFamily.com
Follow TheCoersFamily on Pinterest