A healthier Chicken Parmesan because there’s no frying involved and instead of all that breading there’s just a light layering of crushed garlic croutons.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (or breasts cut into strips)
- 6 fresh basil leaves (chiffonade)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce (jarred or a favorite recipe)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, garlic croutons
- Preheat your oven to.. See below..
For full directions please visit: MysteryLoversKitchen.com
Follow them on Pinterest MysteryKitchen
Mystery Writers cooking up crimes.. and recipes!