This delicious, incredibly cheesy dish is another one of our favorite weeknight dinners. It’s beefy, hearty and whips up in less than 20 minutes. Hope you love this one as much as we do!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies (or petite diced tomatoes)
- 2 cups water, or beef broth
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brown and.. See below..