Summary: This easy chicken recipe only uses four ingredients but is packed with taste. Boneless chicken breasts are coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and spices for a wonderful main dish that goes with anything from spaghetti to baked beans.
Recipe: Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In shallow dish, mix Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix and the garlic powder. In another shallow dish, Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into Parmesan cheese to coat, then dip in Dressing mix. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165 degrees F) and coating is golden brown.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe courtesy of: Allrecipes
Photo credit: Meehancooks