Summary: This is a great meal for busy families! It’s hearty and easy. Kids love it, too! Serve over split buttermilk biscuits.
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 3 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 (26 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Combine the chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken soup, chicken broth, garlic powder, and black pepper in a slow cooker; cook on High for 5 hours.
- Stir the frozen mixed vegetables into the slow cooker, and cook 1 hour more.
- Serve over biscuits.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Allrecipes.com