Wow your guests at your next get-together with this easy-to-assemble cheese board! Just grapes, cheese and thyme.
Christmas Tree Cheese Board
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Extra Old Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Marble Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Havarti Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 100 g Cracker Barrel Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb. (450 g) each seedless green and red grapes
- 1 pkg. (40 g) fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 Tbsp. Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 piece celery (2 inch)
- Arrange cheese cubes and grapes in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape, ending with a row of mozzarella at the top.
- Add thyme sprigs between rows as shown in photo.
- Roll cream cheese product into ball, then coat with parsley; place at top of tree. Place celery at bottom for the tree trunk.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: kraftcanada.com