Recipe: Easy Party BBQ Meatballs
Summary: I make these all the time for parties, get-togethers, etc etc. It’s just so simple and everyone requests the recipe, just tell them it’s a secret ingredient! Also works great with Lil Smokies Sausages.
- 1 18 oz jar of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- 1/2 jar of Welch’s grape jam
- 1 32 oz package of frozen meatballs, or pre-made cooked meatballs or 2 14 oz packs of Lil Smokies
- Combine BBQ sauce and grape jelly in crockpot until well blended. Begin to heat the sauce.
- Add meatballs and cook in sauce until warmed thoroughly.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 2 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 15
Recipe adapted from: Queen-Acres.blogspot.com
Photo courtesy of: Superrodina.cz