Recipe: Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken
Summary: This chicken recipe is a keeper! It’s hard to believe that such a simple marinade could bring out so much flavor and keep a common, bland chicken breast so moist.
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients above in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour marinade over chicken breast and let flavors sink in for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your grill or broiler. Cook until temperature registers 165 F on the meat thermometer. Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving, this allows the meat to retain it’s moisture.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Artsy-Foodie