Summary: If you love bacon, you know that it is almost impossible to make it any better than it is when you simply fry it up in a pan. But if you’re a fan of “salty/sweet” AND a bacon fan, then this dish is for you. Also goes so good in baked beans, The best ever!Te xt from what2cook.net
- 1 pound high-quality bacon
- 1 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and then place a piece of parchment paper on top of the foil. Place strips of bacon on the parchment, spacing them evenly. Sprinkle with pepper and press into the bacon. Sprinkle with brown sugar and press into the bacon.
- Place baking sheet on the top rack of the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, until crisp. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Viking Range