Recipe: Birds Nest Cookies
Summary: Spend a spring afternoon whipping these up with your little ones! These darling Easter Cookies will thrill your children and are so easy.
- 16 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounce package butterscotch chips
- 1 can Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 bag Chocolate malted Eggs
- Slowly melt 1 -16 ounce package milk chocolate candy coating and butterscotch chips. Once melted pour over 1 package chow mein noodles, stir.
- Spoon onto wax paper making nest shapes. Immediately place chocolate malted eggs in the middle of the nest. Chill and Enjoy!
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield):20+
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Spoonful