Summary: I found that they reminded me of fast food breakfast quesadillas from Del Taco – only much more fresh and full.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese – shredded
- 16 ham slices – or cubes
- 1 cup green onions – thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream – optional
- 1 cup salsa – optional
- sliced jalapeno peppers – optional
- 2 scrambled eggs per quesadilla – optional
For instructions please visit: Mr. Breakfast
I like to sprinkle some cheese on the tortilla first and then sprinkle the rest on before covering with the second tortilla. That way, the melted cheese acts as a sort of glue holding the quesadilla together – making it easier to flip.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8