Recipe: Rainbow Pasta Salad
Summary: Some nights are hard enough. Following a long day of work or school (or both!), a trip to the grocery is out of the question, easy recipe to throw together in little time that everyone will love!T ext from what2cook.net
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse twice in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, pepperoni, broccoli, olives, cheese and dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Barocco-Restauracja