Recipe: Chocolate Lasagna
Summary: Chocolate Lasagna was a total hit in our home. It’s honestly perfect for any occasion and is one of those desserts you can eat during any season! If you’re as big of a chocolate fan as we are, then chocolate lasagna will do it for you!
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk 1-12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
For instructions please visit: Sugar-n-Spicegals
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Chill for 4 hours before serving
Number of servings (yield): 15