This 40 Cloves Garlic in a Roast Chicken is a super simple way to make a flavorful and juicy chicken that will have everyone clearing their plates.
- 1 3-4 pound broiler/fryer chicken
- 1/4 cup Country Roast Chicken Seasoning - Recipe Here
- 40 cloves garlic, smashed
- Olive oil
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- Rub the Country Roast Chicken Seasoning under the skin of the chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat garlic in a microwave on low for 6 minutes.
- Place garlic in the cavity.
- Tie the chicken's legs together and wing tips under the back with butcher's twine.
- Coat chicken with olive oil. Place herbs in the bottom of a roasting pan and put lemon slices on top. Put chicken breast side up on top and bake in an oven for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- Turn the temperature up to 425°F and bake for 45 more minutes or until the internal temperature in both the thigh and breast reaches 165°F and the juices run clear.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1/4 chicken
Amount Per Serving Calories 1098Total Fat 63gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 40gCholesterol 426mgSodium 330mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 111g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest