Love almonds? This recipe for Almond Fudge Brownies is for you! The perfect blend of chocolatey fudgy goodness and just enough almond flavor to take everything up an extra notch.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp almond extract or 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Stir and combine butter and sugar, then stir oil and milk
- Blend in eggs, one at a time
- Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla extract, and almond extract (or almonds). Stir and combine.
- Spread into greased 10.5" x 7" pan
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Use a toothpick to check the brownies after 28 minutes, should come out clean. Be cautious of overcooking, brownies may be dry if overcooked.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving Calories 267Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 62mgSodium 131mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest