Recipe: Amish Potato Salad
- 6 cups potatoes, firm-cooked
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fined
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Chop potatoes, eggs, onion and celery finely. Place in bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in another bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in parts and mix with potato mixture until desired wetness is received.
- Mix well to blend. Chill until ready to serve.